5.05.2012

NOTW: First Edition

It has been SO. LONG. since my last post. I am totally embarrassed and I'm just going to move right along... Deal? Instead I will be writing weekly posts about my nails. Last summer I peaked with these bad boys and I want to get back to that!


For this manicure I used four colors. In the order of the photo above: Santee Plus in Vikini-Green, Sinful Colors in Cream Pink, Love & Beauty in Purple/Black, and Wet & Wild Wild Shine in Black Creme.


I managed to do a whole lot of eating with these nails...

Please note the cilantro accessory in my hair that Andrew didn't tell me about!

Leopard print nails have been everywhere for ages and yet I had never tried them. They're super simple and there are tons of tutorials all over the internet, so I won't go into detail on how to get this look. Unless, of course, you'd like me to! Just let me know and stay tuned for more nails next week. :)

10 comments:

  1. Missed you! ^_^ Glad you and your pretty nails are back! The Vikini-Green is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks! I feel like such a jerk for skipping out on the blog world for so long. Life just gets so busy and I've been really boring/uncreative lately.

      Delete
  2. I love the cilantro accessory. I think that's going to become a new trend. Also love the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good to see you back! I have been absent lately too, totally know how the busy/non-creative bug takes OVER. yikes!
    the nails are amaaaazing and make me wish I gave in to the ten colours I was eying at Sephora last weekend. got to make do and manicure, I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed you! It's a bit of a bummer that the most creative I've gotten lately is with my nails, but it's better than nothing. I'm trying to push myself now. No more excuses!

      Delete
  4. The cilantro comment made me chuckle! I think the leopard print nails are fantastic! I can totally see myself painting my fingernails like this, that is, if I didn't compulsively chew on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be so bad at biting my nails and now that I've stopped, I break them so easily! If you keep them painted maybe that'll help?

      Delete
  5. OMG! Love the design of your nails!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cutest cutie! I love the nails.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing from readers! ♥